The Assistant Interior Design Project Manager supports the Interior Design Project Manager in the execution of interior and exterior design criteria at all phases of Redevelopment and Capital Improvement projects in the region.
- Assist the Interior Design Project Manager in managing project schedules and budgets, reviewing construction drawings, creating design presentations, and sourcing items like finish materials and accessories.
- Evaluate project sites to determine design strategies for completing each project. Ensure that each project has materials, finishes, FF&E, artwork, and window treatments suited to the team’s goals.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects through all phases of design and construction with high accuracy, timeliness, and follow-up.
- Track project deliverables and coordinate installation; travel to attend and supervise installs as needed.
- Scope and select interior details for Capital projects. Provide space planning and produce design documents, including FF&E specs and layouts, finish and material plans, lighting, artwork, window treatments, and accessories.
- Obtain quotes from purchasing agents and verify budget compliance.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the design library.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Minimum three (3) years of Interior Design experience required; contract preferred, hospitality a plus.
- Excellent computer proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities, and an aptitude for teamwork.
- Ability to review and interpret construction drawings.
- Will be required to travel up to 40% of the time on behalf of the Company.
- Travel time is subject to change based on business needs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Company motor vehicle policy standards and Travel Policy.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
It’s Easy to Apply Online Select the “Apply Now” button on the job that interests you. Plan on taking 5-10 minutes to complete the application and select “Submit” when done – you’ll receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter. Keep your login and password handy as you’ll need it throughout the hiring process.
Application Review Every application is given due consideration. If your experience and skills are aligned with the job requirements, we’ll contact you to schedule an interview.
Interviews & Assessments Your interview will be conducted by phone or in person with an Atria recruiter or hiring manager. This process may include additional interviews, reference checks and skill assessments.
Offer Letter If you are chosen for the position, an offer will be made by phone and email. The email will include a letter which you’ll sign electronically, return to us and can download for your records.
Post-Offer Hiring Process You’ll receive all needed forms, instructions and our contact information if you have any follow-up questions. This process may include a background check and/or a drug screen. COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of all positions – proof of vaccination is required before you can start. We will evaluate potential accommodations for anyone seeking an exemption due to a medical condition or religious belief.
Check-ins from your future team As turnaround times vary for screening results, we’ll provide any needed updates and let you know what to expect for your first day on the job.
First day and onboarding Congratulations – we’re excited to have you join our team! Onboarding varies by position, but on your first day at Atria you’ll typically meet coworkers, take a workplace tour and begin any required training.